Zero Trust Accelerator Workshop
A half-day, interactive and in-person event designed to get your organization started with Zero Trust, in the right way.
Have questions about Zero Trust?
Want to create a plan for improving your enterprise’s Zero Trust maturity?
Need some guidance on how to engage stakeholders in your business, and gain their support?
Zero Trust is a demonstrably better approach to security, and can deliver substantial benefits. However, because it’s a security strategy and philosophy, Zero Trust isn’t always simple to understand, design for, and execute both technically and organizationally.
By attending this workshop, you’ll obtain:
- a solid education on what Zero Trust is, and the benefits it provides
- an understanding of the Zero Trust Maturity Model, and how to apply it to your organization
- the tools to create an effective plan to convince your organizations’ stakeholders to adopt a Zero Trust strategy
- the ability to communicate the business value that Zero Trust can bring
This workshop is structured as a combination of expert-led presentation and guided discussions through an interactive workbook. By attending, you’ll get enabled and excited to apply this modern security approach to your enterprise.
And, as an added value, within 2 weeks of the workshop, each attendee will receive a dedicated, one-on-one follow up session with our experts to work on your enterprise’s Zero Trust strategy.
So please join us, and accelerate your enterprise’s Zero Trust program.
Special Introductory Price: $495 per person
- Welcome and introductions
- Zero Trust: Participant Definition and Goals
- What is Zero Trust?
- The Zero Trust Maturity Model
- Zero Trust and Business Value: Win Friends and Influence people
- Tying it all Together: Designing Your Zero Trust Initiative
- Planning for Your Next 60 days
- Wrap Up
For more information, or to request a workshop in your city, contact us
|Bellevue (Seattle area)||September 19, 2023 Completed|
|Houston (register here)||October 31, 2023, 9:00am – 12.30pm|
|Dallas||November, 2023 (Date pending)|
|Atlanta||December, 2023 (Date pending)|
|New York||Q1 2024|
|San Francisco Bay Area||Q1 2024|
|Los Angeles||Q1 2024|
|Washington DC||Q2 2024|